[INVALID]Wipe or another server!

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Saint77

[INVALID]Wipe or another server!

Post by Saint77 »

Hello all, Me again with the crazy suggestion for a wipe or another server more challenging. I'm on top players here and nothing challenging happend for monts. Maybe its just me who wants to give up to all my progress untill now and to start from scratch. The comunity its great, server also but I like to play for a goal , now there is zero goals for me :). Maybe there are other players who think the same , I doubt it though because I'm kinda unique :) Costy, if you can make a vote for it I will appreciate it. Best regards,
Now the server seems like its hibernating, maybe we can wake it up:) For new players it will be considerably better cuz there is no chance for them now, just my opinion.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: Wipe or another server!

Post by CostyKiller »

Hello! I just upgraded the hardware and now I want to open another server last version Fafurion, stay tuned!
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Hi Costy, when do you think it will be up and running?
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Today I managed to get it up but it will be in testing stage, for now is setup like the h5 server, same rates and such, only xp/sp is 50x.
You can test it by downloading the new client and patch from downloads section.
Atm it has no customization from the old server, but I will apply them as soon as possible.
You can post ideas in the topic I made here