[FIXED] pk

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Cris

[FIXED] pk

Post by Cris »

Costy can u explain me the pk system, because i'm pretty sure its bugged
How can we get 20kk of karma when we kill just one char equal to us? same lvl same status. It should happen if we kill a 20lvl guy xD not a 84lvl
And it takes 100mobs 85lvl to make karma desappear.

Other thing. When we are pk, with karma, when someone atak us should get flagged and it doesnt.
Mamamama

Re: pk

Post by Mamamama »

Where u have played until now?

1) The karma that you take depends of number of pk have not only level
2) If u are karmed the char that attack you don't flag (maybe u palyed in a lol server before and that's why you don't know).

The only bug it's this: the char with more than 5 pk don't drop ever.
Cris

Post by Cris »

LOL

I'll explain the karma system:
karma wins depends on the number pk char (the more PK you have more karma you will get); lvl char that you're targeting; if he is in the academy; my level; etc.......

the problem is that a player and kill someone and stay pk (pk char status = 0) you get 5000 karma killing char your level so will reduce max 900 (killing mobs your lvl) have to kill 6 mob. Now you have 30 PK kill someone you win 30000-40000 karma? you have to kill 34 mobs. If someone attacks you and you kill him 30,000 more etc ....
And not lose karma dying;or giving regular res; so if a healer give you res; lose 900 karma.
This was not well before the wipe. this much abused. And I'm pretty sure that if you die you lose karma.

"Other thing. When we are pk, with karma, when someone atak us should get flagged and it doesnt."

ps: when clan war iff i pk and kill (white) the white player dont get flag our i dont win karma no?

i play this server over 5 years so I think I know what I'm talking about.
ha and is not bug never drop in ML2 Costy always changed to not drop PK. (Only drop when bug xD)
you need play first and second speak.( L2 not LOL our Pokémon)
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

We will test it.
Mamamama

Post by Mamamama »

From pre-God official site:

"Barring a clan war or siege situation, in order to battle another player on the General Field, you must 'force attack' them. To force attack, hold the Ctrl key and double click on your opponent. You can also hold the Ctrl key and use a skill. The only exclusions to the force attack rule are flagged or chaotic players. When attacking one of the aforementioned, holding the Ctrl key is not necessary. You can simply click on the player to start combat. Some areas, such as villages, are considered Peace Zones. PvP combat cannot be initiated in these areas.
Chaotic character names turn red, and the guards of any village will attack a chaotic character whenever they come in contact with one. Chaotic characters cannot use shop services, and have a high chance of dropping items and receiving the Death Penalty upon death. However, a chaotic character with a PK count of five or less will not drop items upon death. The table below shows the color-coded system in action."

"To reduce Karma back to 0, the player must hunt monsters. Dying to higher level mobs or lower level players will also reduce your Karma."

now u are sure about u saw? imho don't blame GM of your ignorance plz
Cris

Post by Cris »

Great ignorant.
Already told you before speaking will play in ML2; then you can talk.
What you withdrawest you is the official GOD; then this is not the official; did not see where it said "private server"? : Server Rates:

XP = 20x
SP = 20x
Adena = 30x
Drop = 20x
Raid Drop = 3x
Quest Drop = 10x
Quest Reward = 10x
Spoil = 20x
Manor = 15x
Party XP / SP Multiplier = 2.5x

This is the official for you?
It is that "npc Item Broker" dont work; beleth dont work ...... have ML2 changes; its not the official H5 OK?
one is that Admin changed PK Status (+0; +100000000000) dont drop OK? NEVER.............
its not the BUG; its change........ great change private server.

"To reduce Karma back to 0, the player must hunt monsters. Dying to higher level mobs or lower level players will Also reduce your Karma."
Dont work and die karma its same i just say that.

"And not lose karma dying; or res regular giving, so if the healer give you res; lose 900 karma." only iffffffffffffffff healer give res you lose karma OK ?????????????????

and the rest you said does not change anything I said.

"Now u are sure about u saw? Imho do not blame GM of your ignorance plz"

I did not say anything about GM; It that you are the ignorant .........
PFF delete Lineage and not come back talking about here we have seen all you are a spoiled kid who needs attention the mother. You dont know anything of Master Lineage.
Mamamama

Post by Mamamama »

Cris wrote:"Other thing. When we are pk, with karma, when someone atak us should get flagged and it doesnt."
I have answered to your question about this blind noob. If you have some problem with your answer take a break from game and play real life :lol:
Cris

Post by Cris »

"Other thing. When we are pk, with karma, when someone atak us should get flagged and it doesnt."

ps: when clan war iff i pk and kill (white) the white player dont get flag our i dont win karma no?

you say where?

i know player dont get flag killing white...... i ask Clan war killing white ppl i never win karma no? and dont win pk status? you aswer that?
Cris

Post by Cris »

Dark tested and said that

clan war: need to be acepted by 2 clans. "white" and "Red" players are equal and dont win karma our pk status. But if one of the clans disingage or dont acept it, it becomes like pvp status: you win pk killing "white ppl".

Maybe you can change one think costy; if it is acepted by 2 clans, the "icon purple" apear but if it is not acepted by one clan that will not appear.... because a clan can acept and disingage in 1sec. It is the reason i won karma last time.

About karma! The karma status is +/- 380 (adicional acumulation) for each kill (that results in PK). Maybe put it lower, maybe for 190.
While on PK status if we kill again we get karma on double + 380.
And at the moment we lose 900 of karma each time we die; with normal resurrection 900; blessed resurrection 900; and healer resurrection 900; killing mobs same lvl 900.
One or the other should be review. The karma status that we gain or the karma status that we lose.