[FIXED] Invalid spawn location after geting out of space

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Tyr

[FIXED] Invalid spawn location after geting out of space

Post by Tyr »

Hello,

When you're inside Tower of Infinitum, once you head to the top there's option to "Come Out From Tower of Space".
It should teleport you near the NPC Jerian, where you can enter again or take quest.
Right now it teleports you in the opposite room, where there is nothing. Because of that, you have to make all the maze again from the beggining.
Could you please fix the spawn point? Right now from that place Jerian is targetable, however because of wall there's no way to get to him.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: Invalid spawn location after geting out of space

Post by CostyKiller »

Hello! I will check it now and fix it thanks for report.
Tyr

Post by Tyr »

Also, no idea if I should create new topic, so I'll write it here.

In a room with Epidos (where Beleth's bunny chills), few monsters spawn from the center altair.
Since you've enabled the geodata (which is a huge PLUS for all of us, thanks for that!), the monsters are being blocked by the four fillars. Instead of going through the center, it looks like they're trying to go through corners, which - because there're fillars - they cannot pass through.
If you don't have some ranged skill to lure them out, you're simply forced to exit.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I checked the teleport, is not wrong, you must go to npc Dorian to enter the next tower Tully's Workshop.
You have to go through the door on the left, then through a small empty room, then over a bridge, then through a little room with passageway mobs, then follow the blood tracks until you get to a door and jump few times until you get down to the room where npc Dorian is.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
Is a quest from Jerian to get in to raid bosses from Infinity( Demon prince and Ranku). You take q from Jerian, Jerian teleported you in Tower, you kill mobs for quest items, but when you finish quest and need to talk again to Jerian you're teleported out of Tower, in room where Tyr say.
So, in this point, you need to make again all maze to talk to Jerian, finish quest and able to teleported in room of Demon Prince.

Now, Costy make teleport in Tower of Infinity, but without q from Jerian you cant enter in room of Demon/Ranku, raid bosses we need to finish "Matra's Curiosity" and teleported in Tully directly from Deltuva.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Oh I see, I added a teleport back to Jerian from the first floor to be able to complete the quest and left the last floor teleport as it was if you want to go to next tower from Dorian.