siege godard

Recruit here players for your mighty clan, or find a clan.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Musashi

siege godard

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
this is a print screen at Godard, where 3 ppl from ImortalDark come to pvp, claiming that is no rule to pvp siege, even if you own a castle.
For those who dont know, ImortalDark own Rune town.

GM Costy, we are waiting for you to clarify if rule with "no pvp if you're not defender or atacker " is still in place.

Thx
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: siege godard

Post by CostyKiller »

Hello!
First thing i see from that photo is that they are registered as defenders.
So they were following the rules:
2. Castle Siege => will be only for registered attacking and defending main clans
What this means? It means a clan that's not registered as I said above will not be present on siege battlefield.
But, I will make a restriction for this to work as I want, like i wrote there in clan settings thread,
( I will make some server changes soon for this to apply as I want, for example you will not be able to target any of the participants at siege. )
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
Of course they were defenders, but they defend rune, this is why they have the sign of defenders.
"A clan that owns a castle cannot participate in another siege" is the message it displays if you want to register clan to another castle to siege (in game message, if you have any doubts ).

I cannot post bigger picture, i transform print screen in .jpg (333kb) I still could not post, so I cut printscreen and the result i post here.
I did not think to bring so much evidence, because I never thought I'd be accused of wanting to trick you, I always thought the GM has other methods besides a poor photo to find out the truth.

My mistake, I do not want to waste time on anyone with posts about the server .
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

You did not mention that in your first post, and I didn’t had time to check logs or time of the sieges, so my bad...

I will test and apply a custom thing that would not allow pvp during sieges if you are not part of that siege.
For example in your case that will not happen again after I apply this fix.
Cris

Post by Cris »

"Castle Siege => will be only for registered attacking and defending main clans

The rules changed after the update, not sure to whom

You reseted Dion siege because and interference from a char (only 1 char vs 9) not registed on siege. And that char didnt ever entered on castle! But you did nothing on Gludio siege where a not registed clan appear and engaged on pvp on siege.

Every time someone complain about ID clan, i see you changing all the rules you can, stop sieges, reseting sieges and giving castles as punishment. Every time other are the ones server complain about... you stay quiet.

After all the rules apply to whom? And where do they came from?
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

The rules will stay as they are now and the restrictions will be ready for the next siege.
Cris

Post by Cris »

I never said otherwise. I just asked if rules are from everyone or just a few.

I did not see these rules applied equally in Dion and Gludio.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Finally Arkane stopped helping his friends that is why I did not do anything, also I saw that the restriction was not working as it should and was too late to do something and decided to leave them to finish the siege.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Siege restrictions updates are finished now and applied on live server.