newbie not newbie

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Cris

newbie not newbie

Post by Cris »

Forgottenheroes clan, Avengers clan, StayClam clan, resitencia clan, and i can quotes other that are the same person playing on his chars!!
Helda char, imperius char, Debian char, etc, same of the names of same person trying to deceive all server to believe they are new by using new chars and new clans.
Tyr

Re: newbie not newbie

Post by Tyr »

Small update about our clan (Resistencia) - no need to worry about.
It's lets call it closed clan at this moment and what you're saying is completely wrong.

If you still think, that "old player" character is inside our clan (except our 3 + 1 good guy that is our friend - no, not Imperius), just give us some proof - I can ensure you that you won't get any.
Cris

Post by Cris »

Its funny that a clan with 3 +1 person on sieges only appear 1 char.
You can lie as much as you want. I've been seeing that kind of behavior (old clan desapear to apear new one that are not new one, later do it again and so on…) since many years ago, so its getting old and predictable and easily detected.

For example, PopCorn, Camelot, Holand, WarZone, Heroes clan, and even DarkClan clan xD I can name so many clan that play for a few months… all of a sudden new ones start to appear and the old ones disappear. Omg… it has been years of this =)
Tyr

Post by Tyr »

Cris wrote:Its funny that a clan with 3 +1 person on sieges only appear 1 char.
Really? Only appear with 1 char? Want to remind you Giran siege? We were 3 there, but... it looks like you know even better. I had to talk to myself then on guild chat.
Do we really have to be whole clan in some sieges? You know, that maybe someone can't cause he have some stuff to do in real life? Or you can't get that?
Cris wrote:You can lie as much as you want.
What's the point of laying? There's really no point in trying to convince you. If you don't believe - well, it's your problem then.
Cris wrote:For example, PopCorn, Camelot, Holand, WarZone, Heroes clan, and even DarkClan clan xD I can name so many clan that play for a few months… all of a sudden new ones start to appear and the old ones disappear. Omg… it has been years of this =)
I can't talk for the rest - only for ours.

I just wanted to clarify the situation. Rest is up to you.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I can't deny that some of the old players made new clans and disband the old clans, I can make some checks but I haven't got too much free time to spend on server investigation anymore because now I have to take care of my kid when wife is at work, so you have to be very precise with time and date if you want me to check something.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Darkclan dunno if is an old clan revamped, but me and other 3 friends we are new here. My word... and such is beyond contestation :) PS: there are lots other in clan, maybe they are old players but they struggle to much to equip themself and it’s not flying with your “Old players theory” See you in game :)