Funny things

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Cris

Funny things

Post by Cris »

Its funny to read you all talking. Let me try

Its funny that the problema about geodata that i so many times complained about, and i told that we go into geodata, inside walls, floor, cant walk straight, and so on, now they think its us doing something so that happens, some kind of cheat. Costy, as i told you before geodata has been a pain on the ass everyday

And the fight is not fair with us why, tell me. We dont play as much as before, we have the armor from a year lol we use normal itens from normal events. Are we going to be punish because other players were not on those events and we were? Is that it? Hum...

We are the bad guys all the time, we are the ones that use bot, the ones that doesnt play fair, the ones having all. I dont understand that, they have all they want now.
The difference is that they speak romenian and we dont. Right?
The difference is that DarkXunga even with few moves left, even when they use cheat and bugs and whatever, he usually find a why to get to them, not by programs, just by being smart. But when he is smart, he is called cheater. So funny.

The funnier is when Costy answer and change things because they complain but do nothing when we complain.

Funnier even is to see a full party not able to kill 2 chars with no healer. 10min of skills on them and still alive, with their HP and their CP when get low getting full on next second by a click. Special chars they are. But they are not the only ones. Other char being atacked by 3 others by more than 10min doesnt die. Other special char. Let me give a few names, just some of so many other. Steal, Chrome clan, Musashi, Saint, Dakuni or whatever its called. Dark Clan. Debian, Helda and Imperius are funny chars too.

Other funny thing is to see chars thar can be on "invisible" mode as many time as they want, being around us on sieges and tw and we cant see them. (or they think we cant xD) That clan Costy that i even sent to you prints and what did you do. Nothing of corse. Chars that play "normal" and "daily" l2.

Funniest thing is to see Costy give a castle to a clan because a single char of ID appeared on siege and provoque (didnt do anyhing on castle or their chars, just provoque) them while they were trying to take the castle. And next siege date, other clan tries to take a castles or defending that and a clan that doesnt belong there appear and suddntly Costy doesnt move a finger. And every siege that ID is envolved those rules doesnt apply to the others, just to ID chars right?

I ask again. The difference is that we dont speak romenian right?
Sorry bad enlish, as you can tell i dont speak romenian and english is not my language too but i try.
Musashi

Re: Funny things

Post by Musashi »

:))))))))
It's funny when I see you are so blinded by your programs/scripts that you have forgotten to play without them, it is hard to believe that someone else can restore HP using just the rules of the game!

And if you make accusations without giving a name, it's the same thing with those accused of talking to the GM behind your back, who are those chars you're talking about "invisble" mode? Give us a name or stop talking!

For the other issues, it's not my job to answer, I fight with Helda/ Debian in the same way that I fight with you, and I repeat, whenever someone wants 1vs1, 2vs2 just pm me (not 7 vs 1, i think you know who does that).

I'm on strike on this server :) , because I liked old settings on server, now I see who is crying harder has priority to make changes here!
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

So you are all angry that I lowered the max box number, and you can’t log so many bots or what, I can simply increase that back.
About the sieges and tw now is not my problem who gets what after I made the restrictions on them, I have one more restriction to make and that’s about restrict registering on sieges 2 or more clans from same ip.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

I speak all times only in my name. I joined this server because of 10 char on ip, dunno what others think about it. I spent allot of time raising chars to farm hard freya allone. Now with 2 chars per ip I cant do that anymore. Restrictions on sieges was ok, Bolt was trying to protect Gludio siege and was not able to attack Khrome chars on siege zone, dunno why he was there... Immortaldark not beeing registered, if you know what I mean :) Mainly thing that is frustrating is 10 self resurrects in 1 min in siege zone performed by Immortaldark and Hydra chars. Dunno if something can be done about it or even if should be done about it.
Cris

Post by Cris »

Musashi like you say is not your obligation to tell me soon I also have no obligation to tell you names but as I said the costy know who it is do not worry. Oh and it's not really your obligation, it's the costy that's waiting for milenius.

then you say you fought and that 1vs1? lol i remember i was to see you, saint, 50whiskey vs bolt.

lol and it was not me that I cried to costy to change 2 box max, I do not know if you are well what I said "I do not speak Romanian" and the changes that the costy does "never" were by my request.

Another thing you can use elixir / reuse 5m, Healing potion, quick healing potion (435 hp) 1s reuse, whatever it does not restore your life from 5000 to max in a second and not to mention the CP at the same time.

Costy I'm not "angry" for your pores 2 max ip as you already know I'm already used to it 1x and will not be the last. As anti-bot spent some time the ID was the only clan to play and one more person was appearing. Typically normal of those who speak for "rules" and then it is this person who disappears to think that we will do the same. Like the clans rule / TW / Sieges etc ......... 90% of the rules is to sanding the IDs and this is what I am "angry". BOT for exemple, siege are 90 player on 15 selling, 75 chares on. Nobody Boting omg only cry.

Saint "bolt" was only to see altar never interfered,nor ever attacked, other than dacufurca he was not even trying to interfere lol. Should you be trying to say that you were attacking with Steel Leader of the clan and seeing Bolt on the altar was that? in the last 30m siege? Or to say that Dacufurca was not registered anywhere but to defend Goddard and went to all sieges and attacked people who went from town to castle? And as for self ressurection, your friend Khrome clan did the same and no one came here to cry. Are not game items? Or betterrrrrrrrrr I think it should be like you and "costy is not" "Fairy Play" "restore HP / CP logo should you delete this from the game ah?"

It was just like you would.

Costy goes on like this.
ah again I say I am not even there for ip max 2, anti bot, etc .... because its rules for all, just 100% I am for anti rules ImortalDark.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Tonight at restart boxes will be 10 again.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Cris, dont live in the past ... when you say Saint I expect to have the facts right! Who doesnt know the situation will believe that Bolt is so good and is not running from me all the time :) PS: if you think i cheat outside, wich is funny, funniest, so funny*** coming from you, come in Oly to give you some free l2 lessons :)
pacifista

Post by pacifista »

hello
actually it is very nice to see ongoing drama because this it means there is activity, pation, and this it will keep the server alive
congratulations
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Seems here drama will never end... :)