[INVALID] Request fix/Change

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

CptPatato

[INVALID] Request fix/Change

Post by CptPatato »

Hi i have been playing on this server a little while now and just wanted to note some issues and request changes

Firstly Fame
fame earnt is only 1/10th of what its ment to be ie castle seige should be 1250 fame per 5mins
Fortress should be 310 per 5mins.

and now a request would it be possible to make another zaken that drops eligia or make it slightly harder and drop eligia at say 50% chance for 1 item?

or maybe let us sell epics for silver shillens at 1/10th of the cost to buy the item
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: Rquest fix/Change

Post by CostyKiller »

Hi!
1.Fame gain
From where you got that values about fame? I need some info about that.

2.Elegia drop
I will think about this, maybe I will add it to night Zaken.

3.Sell items for silver shilen.
SIlver shilen will stay only for donation.
CptPatato

Post by CptPatato »

the fame im just going by what the offical l2 website says now that might not be what its ment to in this chronical but with the underground colisuim broken its kinda hard to farm if your not able to be online for TW or olympiad
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Review:
1. Fame will stay as is now, because you what you saw on official was modified from GoD:
In Goddess of Destruction, the Fame system has been boosted to make it easier to use and more rewarding. The maximum amount of Fame points a character can accumulate is now 20,000,000 points (the previous maximum was 100,000 points).

The points awarded for sanctioned PvP activities have been increased ten-fold. The new amounts are as follows:

Castle sieges: 1,250 points
Territory wars: 1,250 points
Fortress battles: 310 points
2. Zaken boss is too easy, so no elegia drop will be added.