[INVALID] Xmas event price change

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Stormchaser

[INVALID] Xmas event price change

Post by Stormchaser »

After the rr, the cost of Top s84 weapon boxes in the event went from 100 special trees to 500 special trees.

Not sure if that was intentional to stop botters farming too much gear, but that stops the rest of us that arent botting from even getting anything.
Stormchaser

Re: Xmas event price change

Post by Stormchaser »

Just did a quick test.

Working on the fact that flower pots have the lowest drop rate of all the xmas event mats, I'm averaging around 100 pots per hour. All of the top gear boxes (Vorpal/Elegia/Top weapon) now require 5000 flower pots to buy, that means 50 hours of solid farming to buy one. At playing 4 hours per day, that's going to be 12.5 days of solid grinding to buy a box, and the possibility of only getting 2 boxes of a random drop while the event is on.
This wouldnt even be so bad if you were able to choose which weapon you got, but with it being random, the chances of you doing nothing but farming and getting the weapon you want are almost impossible, let alone it would be faster for you to actually go and farm vorpal drops than it would to get it from the event boxes.

With these numbers, you are literally forcing people to either bot, or completely give up on the event. Many of the newer players that dont have maxed out gear and top drops were looking forward to this event to be able to get some gear to help them progress and be able to participate in raids and pvp, but now with the updated numbers, most are looking at leaving.
erotixxx

Post by erotixxx »

Yeah...im with St0rm. I was waiting for this event for almost 2 months, and you came online to screw it up, helping others to bot, on char bots that on most cases are already full! We, as a new clan here, even if i want to pk the bot, i cant bcs hes overgeared in relation to me! Put box prices as they were, or keep but pls ban the bots to maje the event fair for all. This way you're only helping the botters...and honestly, making me think very seriously to continue here with my guys. Just no chances of competing with full geared greedy Bot Army Regards
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

If you make 100 pots/hour and you claim to play legit something is wrong..
Why this topic is in "Bug reports"?

Btw, funny is how me and my clan mates make elegia and top weapon without this event, without any help, with pk from older players 20-30 /day and we have been able to win sieges, epics and TW in 3 months.
You have 2 months here and still I dont see you at TW or oly, and if you continue to believe you dont fighting for epics and TW or olympiad because you dont have top weapons/armors I give you a hint: something called ambition.
MissTres

Post by MissTres »

im also waiting for an answer on this one. i was away for a week and i didnt see the first prices. but this now is ridiculous.
a massive rise in botting also.. or maybe bots changed farm areas? XD i guess both!
MissTres

Post by MissTres »

Musashi wrote: 07 Dec 2018 20:45 If you make 100 pots/hour and you claim to play legit something is wrong..

Btw, funny is how me and my clan mates make elegia and top weapon without this event, without any help, with pk from older players 20-30 /day and we have been able to win sieges, epics and TW in 3 months.
You have 2 months here and still I dont see you at TW or oly, and if you continue to believe you dont fighting for epics and TW or olympiad because you dont have top weapons/armors I give you a hint: something called ambition.
omg dude. another offtopic answer!
i can farm more than 100 in an hour legit AF with a poler. doesnt mean anything!
who talked to u abt sieges and oly?? you mad or something?
erotixxx

Post by erotixxx »

Bro, nevermind in explaining that to him. Just for that answer we can see how good of a player he is...lol. Or maybe he botted so much that he dont remember rates...after all, he just checks inventory every 12 hours. loool.
WillowBee

Post by WillowBee »

Musashi wrote: 07 Dec 2018 20:45 If you make 100 pots/hour and you claim to play legit something is wrong..

Is this King Bot himself? Of the clan full of pretty much nothing but bots that we see all over? Gem Dragons and Knoriks bots? All maxed out gear, don't respond when you talk to them or attack them, just lay there dead if you manage to kill them?

Get fucked, you low-intelligence basement dweller. You can have your server. Have fun playing all alone, losers.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

mature answers from you :)))
offtopic?! "Many of the newer players that dont have maxed out gear and top drops were looking forward to this event to be able to get some gear to help them progress and be able to participate in raids and pvp" - he say he cant do that because dont have topweapon, try to read all letters.

Your mind cant comprehend I'm not farming anymore, I log only for oly and sieges/TW.
Rionaxe

Post by Rionaxe »

i think this event must not load the server with top wepons. Neither i have more than 2 wepons, wich i obtained from epic raid boss or i bought them. It has nothing to do with the fact that we have a longer existence on this server or that we came much earlier than you. You should farm just like we did. You want to get everything in 2 months since you come on this server. This event is also available to us not only to you.