NEW FARFURION SERVER SUGGESTIONS

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Tyr

Re: NEW FARFURION SERVER SUGGESTIONS

Post by Tyr »

That would help.
I cannot wait to get my hands on live server. Do you think, beta is worth it?
I don't think think we'll be able to find many bugs, since they'll be probably at the end game mechanics.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Come on beta, we are there and its allot more fun than the old server. I play like iys live and I enjoying it maximum :).
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi Costy,
It would help us a lot if we had a npc for maximum level (or at least 120 lvl, I don't know if there is a maximum level here) and all items in the shop, at least in beta.
Also the number of ppl required for instances to be reduced to 2, and to reduce p def at raid bosses, we stay 1 hour to kill 1 raid boss lvl 101 (7 ppl with good items).

Thanks!
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Musashi wrote: 15 Sep 2019 08:21 Hi Costy,
It would help us a lot if we had a npc for maximum level (or at least 120 lvl, I don't know if there is a maximum level here) and all items in the shop, at least in beta.
Also the number of ppl required for instances to be reduced to 2, and to reduce p def at raid bosses, we stay 1 hour to kill 1 raid boss lvl 101 (7 ppl with good items).

Thanks!
I will make some adjustments to instances and raids tonight, gmshop with all stuff in it will take some time to create which I currently don't have, Just tell me when I am online what you need and I'll give you.
Rionaxe

Post by Rionaxe »

I think instances from Mystic Tavern dont work. After all party sitting on table, npc come to talk with you, but movie and instance dont start and npc go back in old position.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

hi Costy,
please reduce the number of players for instances, many still require 7 or 14 players

Thx!
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Hi Costy, after last night quests still doesnt work like the last dialogue isnt happenning. Also some simple actions doest work like open iventory, movieng items skills on the playing bar. Character just stop responding.
Rionaxe

Post by Rionaxe »

Augumentation brooch doesnt work.
Compound doesnt work (to rise jwls).
I think Ceremony of chaos doesnt work, because you cant use the potion given by npc when you enter, after you kill all chrs should appear some boxes, and the final prb its, after chaos ends should get an item which is necessary for exalted q,but he doesnt give it.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

https://l2wiki.com/For_Glory this is the quest. I havent played in the ceremony of chaos but I played in olympiad, I have marks of batle but black merchanter of mammon doesnt have option to change it in proof of battle needed for quest.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will check that as soon as I can.