[MC2] Increasing Gameplay

Write here your ideas or suggestions.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Sauron

[MC2] Increasing Gameplay

Post by Sauron »

Hi all, some little suggestions to get better the gameplay (imo, ofc):

1 - Add that Maintain Vitality Rune on coins shop, since it is gived only to the first char created in the account (that's a suggestion from another player on discord, but as Costy said, most of things there are forgottens and here will be fixed;
2 - Allow hero mobs in Corroded Fields and Toi (and all the other daily sessions missing them). Currently we have to make a hard choice exp or farm;
3 - Reduce the price of the Freya Bloody rune (15% pve damage). This can help newbie players, cause in the beginning of the game the damage on most of mobs (even in same level) is low. I just grew in game cause i got helped from good guys;
4 - Add a enchant bônus rate to Premium Accounts. This will help a lot with all that things almost impossible to enchant (like circlet, bracelet, brooch) without changing the normal rates;
5 - If possible, increase the exp from another areas around the world. Currently the only good areas to exp are Corroded Fields, TOI and Conquest. This way, most of areas in the game become useless and no one goes there to farm/exp;
6 - Increase the drop from the CC instances. Currently they're useless.

by: Kratos
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: [MC2] Increasing Gameplay

Post by CostyKiller »

I will check them and see what can I do about it.
Sauron

Re: [MC2] Increasing Gameplay

Post by Sauron »

One more suggestion (bringing it from Discord, too): could you please adjust the price of the item "Augment Stone Crystal"? The item costs 1 milion. To make a "Top-grade Augmenting Stone: Weapon" for example, its 2934 x 1kk. To make a "Superior Augmenting Stone: Weapon", we need (2934 + 489) * 1kk. That's all ok if you just want to try augment your weapon, but the point is the collections. There's a lot of collection who needs between 20 and 105 "Superior Augmenting Stone: Weapon", what makes almost impossible to make them.
And one more thing, since we need to buy tons of Augment Stone Crystal, could you please add more options on shop (x100, x1000, x10000) just like Soul stones, Spirit stones, GR?