server

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Musashi

server

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
In the last days (weeks) the quality of my playing time has been getting worse: lag, disconnects, when I try to log in I stay at least 3-4 sec to get chars from servers etc.
Something change in server specifications? Today I check chars online, 38 online, and I have seen days with 45+ online and I play easier then.
Only me face to this problem?
lag2.jpg
this is my internetspeedtest, from today.
Saint77

Re: server

Post by Saint77 »

Its not just you, server was lagged in the past days for me too.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Dont know what settings has been made recently at buff time but is way whorst than before. Another common issue noticed recently is that i can’t enter some of my characters for one day, after restart i can enter. Message dysplayed is account in use forever or I can pass the autentifivation and after i choose server i get instant disconnect. I dont know if I’m the only one who has experienced this. Hope Costy will find a way to make it better. Regards,
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

For sure is after last changes made, yesterday I stay 30 min to make a buffsetup for a char...
If i want to enchant skills and i press little faster ecran block..if i want to craft and i press faster same thing..
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will try to find the problem, it may be from flood protections.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Any solution?
Maybe I'm wrong but I think this problem with action lag it's your fault Costy, don't know if you're scripts help us/server in any way, but for sure make our play time miserable. Today i try to make again a buff scheme and i give up.. you must have the patience of a master shaolin to make a buff scheme.
It's not ok to stay 20-30 min to make a buff scheme, if you're lucky ! because it's 50% chance to get a block screen, and need rr to continue
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will make an update today, and lets hope all problems related to lags are gone.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Hi, I’m still having problems when i try to log on server after autentification, i get disconect with some chars and is frustrating to not be able to play chars wanted on tw/siege. What i have seen when test server was online: i could log on it but not on live server with that char bugged for that day. After restart I can log but after some hours i get the same problem.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I did not managed to update the server yet, I think tonight I will update it.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

Hello all!

I have managed to play for a few hours on the updated server before it went offline.

I am happy to report it's moving very well, login in a few seconds, buffs work great, no more weird lags.

Also made an entire buff list in less than a minute! Entire buff list appears on character without weird lag or spikes of lag/freezing.

HUGE difference to before.