[H5] Suggestions + Bug reports

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

pe6ot

[H5] Suggestions + Bug reports

Post by pe6ot »

1. Increase a bit RB drop i have a feeling its 1x(chance+amount) so far i have killed around 20 - 30 rbs i got 1 drop so far they mainly drop parts ..i have a feeling that mobs have a better drop chance the bosses
RB Drop rate is x3 Chance and x1 Amount.

2. Add the HB port location (Atomic foundry , tully tower , ) or make an option to tp directly to a mob u need
Added more location to HB Teleporter.

3. Add more Auto Events (find and kill a specific mob) , Collect event with medals(glit or event) to exchange for some rewards, or the mantras , L2day , Auto Trivia event
Added Athena Event Engine.

4.Consider maybe adding tattos or OLAF shirt
To check.

5. Increase the Large Dragon Bone drop rate so i farmed like 2hours not a single Bone but i had a few drops like gloves and boots , can u check if its in the db , it shows when u shift it but sitll it should drop more often
RB Drop rate of Dragon Bone is now increased.

And So far the Bugs i noticed:
1. Some mobs in DV and CAVE have an insane bleed and poison that can stack up to 8 times and deals insane dmg , even after u die it still stays on u , untill u cancel ur buffs i don`t that poison should stay that long or stack - check it i think the name of the skill is something like Deadly Poison and Deadly Bleed - Malruk Hunters have it
I think the issue was fixed after last update.

2.Zaken : So after u finish killing him , after u TP u don`t see mobs or npcs or players and u have to wait like 10 mins for the instance to be overin order to be normal again even if u relog doesn`t help, even if u have already finished it , it shouldn`t be like that
Fixed after last update.

3.Plains of the lizardman Holy Crystal quest : So u kill the guard get the pass but when u talk with the GK the dialogue doesn`t appear to tp u in , instead it shows a dialogue like u haven`t got the quest at all
Fixed after last update.

4.Mobs`s stuns bleeds poisons : Is it intented mobs to have such a high % to stun , bleed , or poison its like a 1/2 success rate not to mention this is on tank
To check.

5 Strange lag / delay when making buff schemes : Server runs well , but if u decide to make buff schemes it gets laggy for u ,afterwards its fine
The lag when buffing is normal because multiple effects are added at the same time, to fix the lag whole effects engine must be reworked to send a single data packet with all effects in it.

6 Treasure Chests seem to be missing ?
To check, I think is not implemented.
pe6ot

Re: Suggestions + Bug reports

Post by pe6ot »

Also ALT + B WH doesn`t work
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will take a look as soon as I'll have some freetime, thx for posting.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

From all the suggestions i have a quick fix for not seeing npc after an instance... soe instead of rr. After couple minutes you will be teleported back at instance entrance though :) But you can see npc/ monster meanwhile ... For dragon bone dont bother one rb is refusing to spawn or has a very low rate. No one farm those, if you really want to farm those ... whrite your name in game and I can send you couple hundred bones.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
Welcome to our server!

I confirm for quest from Lizardman, doesnt work- solution: farm dark/holy stone :)
For HB you have teleport in main areas, and after Mantras quest (30 min) you have teleport in Tully too.
Poison/bleed for LOA mobs is annoying, appeared a month after I started to play, and only solution for me is to kill realy fast or to keep a cardinal after me (but soon you dont need to farm those mobs).
A more important issue is when you go to farm vorpal and after few mobs they transform in RB :) (huge p atack and HP).

The rest seems to be a problem because you are at the beginning and you do not know what to focus on, you get vesper and vorpal pretty easy from LOA or DV, zaken too, so be patient.

And ask for help, if ppl online we all speak English and help beginners :)
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Fixed alt-b wh, updated hb teleporter, changes will be applied at next update.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I almost finished the list, can you tell me the lizard men quest name exactly to check it?
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
quest name is :"Handle with care", i have "Seer Ugoros pass" but when I talk with NPC Batracos to enter he send me back, like i dont have qi
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Seer Ugoros Pass item is not registered in the Handle With Care quest script, and neither the npc Batracos is.

//Edit:
The quest you say about is Take Your Best Shot.

//Edit 2:
The Seer Ugoros instance is not implemented yet.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

you're right, my bad