[POW][INVALID] POTS RE-USE/COOLDOWN \ ATTACK DELAY WHEN AUTO-BUFF+

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

unknown79

[POW][INVALID] POTS RE-USE/COOLDOWN \ ATTACK DELAY WHEN AUTO-BUFF+

Post by unknown79 »

FOR ERTHEIA THERE IS SOME LOVE POTIONS THAT CANT BE AUTO-REUSED AT THE MOMENT AND DONT SHOW COOLDOWN
THEY ARE CALLED LOVE POTIONS AND THEY COME IN GRADES.

NEXT COMES THE PROBLEM WITH THE ATTACK.. ONLY HAPPENS WHEN THE BUFFS ARE AUTO-USED AND NOT WHEN YOU DO IT MANUALY
IF THE CHAR TRIES TO AUTOBUFF HIM SELF THERE IS A BIG DELAY FROM ATTACKING AGAIN,ITS JUST STANDS THERE.(IT MAY ALSO HAPPEN WITH PASSIVE BUFFS ASWELL)

SOMETIMES MAYBE WHEN THERE IS A FULL INVENTORY THE SELL OPTION BUGS AND SHOWS NOTHING IN YOUR INVENTORY
WHEN THAT HAPPENS TRIED TO SELL ON AN NPC INSTEAD OF THE "BULLETIN BOARD" AND HAS THE SAME RESULT
TO GET PAST THAT YOU NEED TO RESTART.
unknown79

Re: [POW] POTS RE-USE/COOLDOWN \ ATTACK DELAY WHEN AUTO-BUFF+

Post by unknown79 »

about the attack/stop bug mentioned it doesnt just delay the next attack.. it stops attacking (on auto-hunt)
there is a delay if u have a macro along
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

I farm on autohunt atm only with archer wich is farming like it should. My quess is that in game option/gameplay/target ... you have it set it on any target. Switch to monster.
unknown79

Post by unknown79 »

its on monsters/the prob comes in high attack speed i guess..
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Depends also where do you farm, maybe is a geodata problem. With wich char, which autobuffs you have activated. It will help to be very specific if you want something to be done. Pretty sure Costy doesnt have a comand //fixautohunt :)
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

If you don't provide a way to replicate it, is for sure an invalid report.
I don't have enough time to play with autohunt settings and see why and when that happens....
If you don't know how to explain it, you can add a short video with the problem you have.
unknown79

Post by unknown79 »

for starters the post explains how the problem is produced.i just added a little more detaill that it may happen when u have high attack speed after saint says with the bow he got no problem.

second i have no idea why a bug report would be treated hostile when im just a user playing the game.no IT guy or TECH support or a programmer
to know exactly why something happens what triggers and why it happens.thats the info on my end and thats my try on making the game better for everyone.

and it doesnt have to do with geodata as it happens everywhere as long as u have autobuffs on(doesnt matter what buffs)the target of the mob stays as u can see but it stops attacking it (its like on the background the autobuffs switch target to self internally--not showing on the front end-- and forgets to switch back the to mob

PROOF https://mega.nz/file/7r52nD4K#bi57sY5rf ... YjqbkM5whI
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will see what I can do about this, thx.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Can you check if it still happens now after last update?

Thanks.
unknown79

Post by unknown79 »

yeap it still does..