[HOM][FIXED] Couple fixes needed

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Saint77

[HOM][FIXED] Couple fixes needed

Post by Saint77 »

FIXED - Elikia in Blakbird camsite sells Scroll: Enchant mask for savior wish and savior fragment scroll ,,, suppose to be only adena. Also it suppose to sell Giant scroll: Enchant mask too.

FIXED - Exalted quest 1 ... its not asking for mobs hunting. Still with 4 subquests like on FArfurion. I assume is the same for q2 and 3. Exalted 6 you already know its not working.

FIXED - Frintezza instance from NPC Bellra ...RB is not updated to Homu lvl 112.

FIXED - Tarot seems to have a very high rate ... I propose to nerf chances or increase the price for cards.

FIXED - Ferris doesn't "see" +5 enchanted brooch to upgrade it to superior brooch.

More to come...

If anyone see another ones. feel free to share with us :)
Saint77

Re: Couple fixes needed

Post by Saint77 »

FIXED - Shaya lvl 8 from boxes obtained at tarot doesn't show at compound.It suppose to combine between each other or with shaya energy/blessing.

FIXED - removed from list R99- grade Scroll of Blessing from tarot not stackable and not sellable in store. Can you change it or remove it from the list?

Farfurion drop is same like on pow ...

FIXED - Nevit's Gold Hourglass from tarot cannot be used. click on it and nothing happens.

FIXED -Exalted quest 1 works - in description asks for 40k mobs...notifications works on mobs...just npc dialogue asks for those 4 sub certificates. I will try to finish it and see if it really work.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Exalted quests seems to work, finished quest1 and I got all rewards ...started second quest.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

FIXED - Armor stone enchantment recipe from recipe seller its not working. Can’t be learned , it should be learned from all classes, I tried even with crafter.It says the recipe is incorrect.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Things marked with green fixed.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Moved to bug reports.
DanteMD

Re: [HOM] Couple fixes needed

Post by DanteMD »

Helios and Krishna cannot be enchanted. Scrolls say "inappropriate enchant condition" or something like that.

Elixirs auto-reuse doesn't work if even 1 elixir buff is proc'd as double duration, it waits for all of them to expire before applying again.

Vitality (item, a little blue "potion") just keeps autoreusing after even the smallest bit of vitality is gone when farming.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

Also, self buffs aren't 2 hours, they are the original duration.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

Was trying to make some dragon shirts from leftover boxes and Blessed Scroll: Enchant Elemental Shirt worked on my old opened shirts but will not work on my new opened ones (on homu - specifically Eva's shirt, but also Sayha, works on Paagrio and Maphr). Says "does not fit the strengthening conditions of the scroll". Regular scroll will accept them just fine, just not the blessed one.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

FIXED - Also, Agathion Evolution Stone is now missing from Blue Eva store. Probably due to missing Zodiac Lvl 1 tab. :)