Veterans to newbies

Here you can find/post useful guides.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Vladi

Veterans to newbies

Post by Vladi »

Hi guys!!

We have just started on this server and we feel quite lost, actually. Even though we know the game, there are still many things that are different on every single server.

My question to veterans is if they were so kind to share some best tips for newbies on this server?
farm spots, farm quests (armors, weapons), raids.

How do the raids look like? Can a team of 4 (newbies) in lets say newly crafted dynasty/moirais handle zaken, freya (hards) and others?
(i.e. we are an SE, 3x DD)

Also about Olympiad. How many ppl needed to enter? and about the gear... is that any gear up to +6? like even vorpals and elegia?

Thank you,
Happy hunting!

P.S. Some of the nasty players actually try to scare newbies off by not letting them farm and standing on the teleport spawn place and PKing constantly. That in fact, as you may think, doesn't encourage people to play, where they cant do shit
Tyr

Re: Veterans to newbies

Post by Tyr »

Welcome!
Vladi wrote:My question to veterans is if they were so kind to share some best tips for newbies on this server?
farm spots, farm quests (armors, weapons), raids.
You can find farming spot for Vorpal armors deep inside Antharas Cave. The monsters are called Bloody Kariks, Bloody Karinness and Bloody Berserkers.
Vladi wrote:How do the raids look like? Can a team of 4 (newbies) in lets say newly crafted dynasty/moirais handle zaken, freya (hards) and others?
(i.e. we are an SE, 3x DD)
With Zaken you should be fine in that setup. It might take a while, but you should be fine. Freya normal will be a challenge. You can also try to go Frintezza once you can beat Zaken.
About Freya hard - don't even think about it. It's way too hard even for older players.
Vladi wrote:Also about Olympiad. How many ppl needed to enter? and about the gear... is that any gear up to +6? like even vorpals and elegia?
2 characters are required to start. Yes, everything is scaled to +6, no matter the grade.
Vladi wrote:P.S. Some of the nasty players actually try to scare newbies off by not letting them farm and standing on the teleport spawn place and PKing constantly. That in fact, as you may think, doesn't encourage people to play, where they cant do shit
Unfortunatelly there're some players that are trying to kill others fun of playing here. Just try to ignore them and do other stuff, eg. they kill you in dragon valley? Try to go Zaken or change spot and try later.