HOM sugestions

Write here your ideas or suggestions.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Calin

HOM sugestions

Post by Calin »

An interesting suggestion would be on the Homunculus server ... I think all players would agree with an npc that change the two types of boxes directly elcyum crystals ..who wants to break for items or anything else can do normal and who only wants crystals unse this options .. would be a great improvement given the huge time you lose from the charm of the game traditionally
Saint77

Re: HOM sugestions

Post by Saint77 »

I would agree with you if... I could not farm 50k boxes per day if I want it. Its a pain in the ass to break items, totally agree. But implementing this suggestion it will make elcyum crystal/elcyum very easy to obtain, also all items that require elcyum for craft.
Calin

Post by Calin »

Saint77 wrote: 31 Mar 2021 20:52 I would agree with you if... I could not farm 50k boxes per day if I want it. Its a pain in the ass to break items, totally agree. But implementing this suggestion it will make elcyum crystal/elcyum very easy to obtain, also all items that require elcyum for craft.
and ? a little fear ... that new players will catch up with you? I think a vote would solve this dilemma ............. I want to play lineage ... don't break boxes all day, most players would like this option
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Really? I was just sharing my opinion about your suggestion. Your suggestion means free elcyum crystal for any noob. Free elcyum crystal means free Greater jewells. Plus other perks of the game which requires elcyum. Just my opinion...
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Is easy to obtain elcyum.
Just because you're busy/lazy doesn't mean it's a hard-to-get item.
You only need more time if you want to make a huge amount of elcyum, like for a dragon weapon. But DW is a end-game item and you don't have to get it easily. (although I don't think it takes you more than a week to make enough elcyum. A week! And you're not happy?!)

If it's not clear, no, I don't want this option.

ps: Saint77 and I are not hiding behind a name on the forum, you talk about fear and you don't even give your name in the game.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Hi guys! I will not do this, I try mainly to keep retail like systems.