(POW) make the server more interesting

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

jeroen

Re: (POW) make the server more interesting

Post by jeroen »

Saint77 wrote: 18 Sep 2020 20:57
jeroen wrote: 18 Sep 2020 12:50 After playing here for a while I have to say its a decent server.

The only thing I have issues with is the ridiculous prices in the donation store/premium. (Which the admin told me he is working on so that's a good thing) and the gm store could use an update.

And the fact that raidbosses like fafurion/antharas and etc can be killed by a single player. This should be group content or the spawn time should be lower by a lot so more ppl can do it.

More I wouldn't change. Maybe a custom farm zone for blue Eva. So people can get weapon enhancement stones without raidbosses like antharas.

All by all its a good server and it has a friendly owner.
You can get bloody weapon stone in game without killing high epics, just know the game that you are playing. Epics works just fine, No one will step aside for you to kill them.
Why all newmbies think about epics when they are 4 monts away to be able to kill them?!?
I'm not playing to teach others how to play.... You speak about epics and you havent seen one in this server.

ofcourse you disagree, you are the one farming all the epic raid bosses. They are not working fine..... they are not ment to be killed this easy. We killed baium with 4 people. On the retail server you need atleast 40-50 people to kill him. this counts for all epic's.

just so you can see how it should be I have added a link to youtube so you can see how it should be... (the amount of ppl you see on the videos is more than this server has) dont play dumb this is not how it should be...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=revCGwP5XOg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JINdKV3UrZE
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

I dont know why I bother to explain it to you... If in one server some things are different doesnt mean they are wrong. From 1000 servers you will not see 2 alike. On all servers that I played, I become top player without thinking that the servers needs my input. We are both playing on the same server with the same settings ...the only difference is that we play different acording to our experience.
Flux

Post by Flux »

Well the epics should be easier than official, or no one could kill them :) Saint is playing for a lot of time (I assume). We have a bit more to work until we'll get in shape for epics :) There are mobs I can barely kill :)) so when we get there, I bet Saint won't mind if we'll kill some epics as well :) until then: work, work, work! :)

P.S. I've been around Gainak for a day no mobs have spawned...
jeroen

Post by jeroen »

Flux wrote: 20 Sep 2020 12:26 Well the epics should be easier than official, or no one could kill them :) Saint is playing for a lot of time (I assume). We have a bit more to work until we'll get in shape for epics :) There are mobs I can barely kill :)) so when we get there, I bet Saint won't mind if we'll kill some epics as well :) until then: work, work, work! :)

P.S. I've been around Gainak for a day no mobs have spawned...
To be honest there is a "bug" on this server and anyone with 2 characters can solo antharas/valakas/fafurion with decent gear. watch the following video and just use your mind. (notice i take of my armor and i still survive without a problem)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3TpXOw ... e=youtu.be

make a mage with +25 r110 gear (pretty easy to do) and make 2 alts to do the dmg...

and here is the same thing used in pvp (notice how only his mp goes down and up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuF2PoR ... e=youtu.be
Flux

Post by Flux »

Nice one! :) I assume it will be fixed :)
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

What to be fixed?
First video: a RB will not stay on mages it will attack the player with highest damage. Lineage 101
Second video: A noob is trying to kill an afk char with better gear and at least 4 level higher. You can't kill it if you are noob. Lineage 101
Third: You attack my farming chars for nothing? You are not just noob ... You also need a reality check.
I will attack too farming chars for nothing just to show you how to pk someone.
Rionaxe

Post by Rionaxe »

jeroen I see you're very frustrated. no one keeps you on the server by force. If you think that rb epics are weak, I guarantee you if we make them even stronger, you and another 20 ppl with good gear will not be able to make them. you confuse hi5 with ff or pow.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Some of the things here are already done or not needed on Homunculus version. Archived.