[DONE] Magic Gate - HB Teleports

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Sauron

[DONE] Magic Gate - HB Teleports

Post by Sauron »

Hello, Costy.

I would suggest 2 nice teleports (spots farm) inside Hellbound to add in the "Magic Gate", the GK inside Hellbound Island:

1 - Anomic Foundry (is a nice, maybe the best one spot for main Cardinals farming);
2 - Tower of Infinitum (the tower has the best farm for moirai parts farming, for those who would to craft moirai foundation armors), and also adena/holy stones.
Musashi

Re: Magic Gate - HB Teleports

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
Who stop you to go there?! both farm spots can be acces from Kanaf, old town manager.
is like I say : "I want teleport near first group of monster in SOA, it is very difficult to take a few steps from teleport points to monsters"
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Musashi wrote: 23 Nov 2018 19:34 Hi,
Who stop you to go there?! both farm spots can be acces from Kanaf, old town manager.
is like I say : "I want teleport near first group of monster in SOA, it is very difficult to take a few steps from teleport points to monsters"
Are you really comparing the way from SOA respaw till Bistakon, Reptilikon, and Crokakon farm spots with the way from Old Town till Tower of Infinitum? I will not refuse your "point". Admin can test by himself both ways. Anyway: the Magic Gate in HB have teleport to "Matra's Spot" and also to "Secret Entrance", 2 spots with less 4k of range. Same for "Enchanted Megahits" and "Hidden Oasis". So i think i get my point. I hope you admin consider this. Anyway, thanks for your "contribuition" here, Musashi.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

You already have at Magic Gate Teleporter these:

- teleport to Kanaf which is used to enter both Anomic Foundry instances the custom one and the retail one.
- teleport to Deltuva which is used to enter Tully Tower.
- to get to Tower of Infinitum you must make a simple instance HB Town.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

CostyKiller wrote: 23 Nov 2018 23:49 You already have at Magic Gate Teleporter these:

- teleport to Kanaf which is used to enter both Anomic Foundry instances the custom one and the retail one.
- teleport to Deltuva which is used to enter Tully Tower.
- to get to Tower of Infinitum you must make a simple instance HB Town.
"Simple" but too long instance, only for people who have a lot of time to spend (like me). You have useless teleport in that GK, like "Hidden Oasis", "Native Village Basement". Three teleports with less than 4k of range from each other: Matra's Tents Outpost, Steel Citadel Secret Entrance and Old Town Entrance, but don't have the trully usefull teleports in HB, like the 2 i have suggested.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Ok then, I will add a teleport to tower of infinitum at Magic gate, but to enter Anomic instance you need to talk to Kanaf because it has some checks on teleport.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Hi, the gameplay is way to easy here and ofcourse we want it even easier :) I was ironic :)) To farm in tower is very easy without any special teleport if you know this game, just saying ...
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
I can compare and more, I say it's unfair for all ppl who make quest and walk just 15 min to get in Infinity Tower for months.
You can farm moirai very easy in 3 more spots, same thing with holy stone.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Saint77 wrote: 24 Nov 2018 08:12 Hi, the gameplay is way to easy here and ofcourse we want it even easier :) I was ironic :)) To farm in tower is very easy without any special teleport if you know this game, just saying ...
Thanks for your "ironic" contribuition. Maybe you want have more posts here, so keep flooding topics with useless "contribuitions", i don't care. About to know or not the game. I climb up the tower for long hours. I have chars with quest completed and i can teleport inside Tullys Workshop. I also have the Premium Caravan Certificate and i have used it to get pieces/recs and craft Dynas Leather Founda. But maybe you're right. I don't know nothing about the game.
Last edited by Sauron on 24 Nov 2018 12:50, edited 1 time in total.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Musashi wrote: 24 Nov 2018 09:58 Hi,
I can compare and more, I say it's unfair for all ppl who make quest and walk just 15 min to get in Infinity Tower for months.
You can farm moirai very easy in 3 more spots, same thing with holy stone.
If is "unfair with ppl who made the quest and walk just 15 min to get in Infinity Tower for months", is also unfair for me, after all I have the quest completed in 6 chars, so i know exactly what you mean. Just think if there's a "global teleport", Tower of Infinitum would be a great spot to go using it. But what i know about this game?!

PS: Costy, close the topic please.