[DONE] Magic Gate - HB Teleports

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Sauron

Re: Magic Gate - HB Teleports

Post by Sauron »

CostyKiller wrote: 24 Nov 2018 05:08 Ok then, I will add a teleport to tower of infinitum at Magic gate, but to enter Anomic instance you need to talk to Kanaf because it has some checks on teleport.
Seems the "master ppl" in your server think this could be a bad thing to server, or maybe they are just crying like babies. Anyway is your decision. I gave only a suggestion. Adding the teleports or not, or maybe removing the Magic Gate and all the global teleports, will be ok to me. Thanks a lot for your replies.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will add it because hb is kinda dead atm, maybe with this people will visit hb more often.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Sauron, you're a pro and mature man, and you cant get moirai and holy stone without teleport in infinty tower ?! nttt...
It's a useless sugestion and if you do not understand that I just oppose it because it's bad not my fault.
I had a good opinion about your clan, but If your last argument is just to throw up with bad words..now I see it was actually wrong.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Musashi wrote: 24 Nov 2018 23:46 Sauron, you're a pro and mature man, and you cant get moirai and holy stone without teleport in infinty tower ?! nttt...
It's a useless sugestion and if you do not understand that I just oppose it because it's bad not my fault.
I had a good opinion about your clan, but If your last argument is just to throw up with bad words..now I see it was actually wrong.
1 - I'm really sorry for my "bad words", but you and Saint started with sarcasm on my topic, since your first reply here. In my opinion it's not a "useless suggestion", is a great improve in the Magic Gate.

2 - I have 4 sets with full Lv 9 attributes (including holy/dark), so i think i know how to farm w/o infinity teleport.

3 - As i said admin in my last reply for him, add or not the teleport it's ok to me. Was just a nice suggestion (in my opinion).
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Teleport location was added last night in Magic Gate teleporter. Thread closed.