[FF] New Suggestions for FF server

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Dracojoe

[FF] New Suggestions for FF server

Post by Dracojoe »

In my personal opinion have few suggestion to improve server and be more attractive for new players like me cause all become bored when reach 105 and no more to do then still continue in Raiders farming adena
1.-I read this before not know if realy was changed but Raids need a revision they are too strong for new players who has not elite gear or even a decent gear I try 2 instances nightmare kamaloka and K95 party both instances take me 40+min (not iss for BR my fault ) to kill last boss .Those Raids have 30k/22k p.defence respective and even if my chars was 105 with decent gear (set eternal +10 /weapon 10+) thats not funny ,field raids got double p.def than last boss of kamaloka 99 talking of 101 raids how its supposed that newbies can kill they.Not mentioned drop dont worth the effort.
2.- Zones like Sea of Spores (upper part) ,enchanted valley .hellbound,land of chaos,pagans temple (cant check more inside because key of darkness dont drop from mobs) but all those zones are for 99+ and have less or same exp than Raiders but more hard to kill mobs there so again Raiders become the only option ,atelia gives double exp but not easy to farm there if not have a decent gear/level Its the same or less adena than Raiders and again Raiders win to continue be the only farm area see the patron ..
3.-Bloody/Dark stones only for blue eva its good but not at that price 5k blue eva just for 1 stone can take ages to enhance gear and that affect playability new ppl stuck in eternal gear if ppl dont vote or at least dont increase vote limit for reward make it fixed like at 5 votes reward,10 votes reward so every ppl know that if vote every 12 hrs receive 2 or 3 times reward.
4.-Clans level this is a mid rate server not suppose to take months to got a lev 5 clan even if can get clan points daily from achievements missions need to have full clan filled with 105+ chars to get a decent amount of points and Im talking of only lev 5 clan get a lev 10 or 15 clan going to take ages to get the insane cuantity of points needed to level it not mentioned points need for clan skills ...put bloody alliance item in GM shop at decent price or Drop by mobs 99+ ver rare so every clan leader can raise clan .
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: [FF] New Suggestions for FF server

Post by CostyKiller »

Some of them applied or adjusted already, archived.