[POW][DONE] God Accessory System - question

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Tyr

[POW][DONE] God Accessory System - question

Post by Tyr »

Hey,

I would like to ask about God Accessory System.
How is it implemented on our server?
According to official L2 site (you can check it HERE):
"If you fail to upgrade a God Accessory that is higher than Stage 1, then the previous version will be returned." - which means that when you upgrade +2 earring and fail, you should get the +2 earring back.
I've heard that on our server when you fail - the item is crystallized and you only get God Soul Bottles.
Could you Costy say how it is?
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: God Accessory System - question

Post by CostyKiller »

Hello! Atm the item is not returned if you fail to upgrade.

I will make the correction at next update, seems that I missed that line on initial implementation.

But regarding you afirmation:
which means that when you upgrade +2 earring and fail, you should get the +2 earring back.
it seems that you loose the enchant on success or failure, as the official info says:
The enchant level will be reset to +0 if you succeed or fail to upgrade an Enchanted God Accessory to a higher stage.
Tyr

Post by Tyr »

Thank you for answer.
Well, you look at section about enchanting:
Enchanting is safe up to +3 for God Accessories. Upon enchant failure, a certain amount of Crystal (R-grade) will be returned depending on the enchant level.

The enchant level will be reset to +0 if you succeed or fail to upgrade an Enchanted God Accessory to a higher stage.
So according to that, in case that you have Ring +20 Stage 2 and want to upgrade it to Stage 3 and fail, you'll get Stage 2 +0 back.
Currently on our server you can use only +0 items (rings, earrings, necklaces). Enchanted God Accessories do not work.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

I was saying this first time when we implemented. I lost couple earrings and couple forgotten books ... at least I'm healty :))
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

I will add another exchange list to the npc Denign to be able to exchange your enchanted item to + 0 one, to avoid duplication on upgrade list for each enchant value.
So if you want to upgrade an item you can exchange it and then upgrade it.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Added to live server, moved to done suggestions.