[H5] Dark Mansion

Report here all bugs you find ingame.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Flux

[H5] Dark Mansion

Post by Flux »

Hi Costy,

The Dark Mansion instance, the one we have to do in order to obtain the Contaminated Crystal is bugged.

Everything works as it should until the end (the room where you have to guess 3 from the row).

After you try the first time, the mobs duplicate, instead of re-spawning another row, it re-spawns 2 rows, or 3 or 40.... and once you hit one mob, all of them attack you...you kill them and then they don't re-spawn back ... I have stayed in the instance until it expired and nothing spawned back... I've also tried to do the instance over 4 times, in the hope that I'll get lucky and it will work.

If you have the time, please take a look or maybe, if it's not an easy fix, you can add the contaminated crystal to the shop, whatever the price :)
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Flux
Flux

Re: Dark Mansion

Post by Flux »

Forgot to mention, this is on the High Five server.
Flux wrote: 28 Apr 2020 12:39 Hi Costy,

The Dark Mansion instance, the one we have to do in order to obtain the Contaminated Crystal is bugged.

Everything works as it should until the end (the room where you have to guess 3 from the row).

After you try the first time, the mobs duplicate, instead of re-spawning another row, it re-spawns 2 rows, or 3 or 40.... and once you hit one mob, all of them attack you...you kill them and then they don't re-spawn back ... I have stayed in the instance until it expired and nothing spawned back... I've also tried to do the instance over 4 times, in the hope that I'll get lucky and it will work.

If you have the time, please take a look or maybe, if it's not an easy fix, you can add the contaminated crystal to the shop, whatever the price :)
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Flux
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Hello, thanks for report, I will make an update today that might fix this bug also.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

After update is still the same problem at the end?
xavy

[H5] Dark Mansion

Post by xavy »

Still the same problem...now when you reach the chess board mobs do not dissapear in order to move on to the chamber where you have to guess in order to obtain quest item...(last room of mansion)

THanks
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: H5 - Dark Mansion

Post by CostyKiller »

Hi! I currently work on this, when I finish it will be added to main server.

//Edit: Merged the 2 topics on the same problem.