[HOM][FIXED] Fixes

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Musashi

[HOM][FIXED] Fixes

Post by Musashi »

Hi,

1.Red Libra's Blessing Rune Event (item receive if you have a mentor when you make 4th class change) - supposed to maintains vitality. Works only with open fields, in instances you lose vitality.
2.Emperor's Special Cocktail Event 1 hour - dont work if one buff take mastery time (double time). Make reuse 55 min, not 5 min, and players can use them in macro.
3.Baylor instance - Baylor cast Invincibility almost instant after video stop (even if you trigger stun from weapon he cast Invincibility).
FIXED - 4.Throne of Heroes - when I want to enter is return chat "Your clan mates already challanged one of the Throne of Heroes raids today." I'm the only one in that clan, nobody enter... Only change is I raise clan from lvl 8 to lvl 10 and try to enter (both instances spawn same chat, Goldberg and Mary Reed)
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: [HOM] Fixes

Post by CostyKiller »

Thanks for report, I will check them.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

1.I tested that item, went to instance and vitality did not decrease.
2.Testing
3.Testing
4.Throne of Heroes was fixed on last update.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Thx!
1. I'll check again.

5. Gold coin dont drop in zones with group mobs+captain ( Wasteland, Breka , DV, etc). I try with a char 117 (mobs range 115-120).
Another player try with 110 char and same thing.
Pls check.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

5. All the zones where Gold don't drop has lots of items on drop list. Dunno if matter or not. Maybe there is a limit for how manny items in total drop+event+quest+bloody alliance+gold.
The only sure thing is that those zones don't drop gold einsahad.