[HOM][INVALID] a bug and some observations

All fixed or invalid bug reports are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Dracojoe

[HOM][INVALID] a bug and some observations

Post by Dracojoe »

I have +10 ruler belt and ornament and lidia dont let me upgrade it.
I have another observation when you vote, reward say you get 12 hours of premium account but in reality gives only 6 hours and premium back to normal account
Another thing is not a bug maybe just a petition can you upgrade xp from mobs in areas like fafurion temple,wasteland and dragon valley they supposed to be the highest level farm areas and xp are too low compared to swamp of screams that is a 116 area that will give more diversity in hunting areas and a good exp reward for those who can kill on this areas
Saint77

Re: HOM a bug and some observations

Post by Saint77 »

Joe, we play on the same server? For first 5 vote you get 1 hour of premium per 1 vote. If you vote in all first 5 servers ... you can get a maximum of 5 hours premium once in 12 hours. Now with hopzone that change it at 24 hours, even less.

Ruler can be exchanged from ++ to zero on the same NPC. After you change your +10 to +zero ... you can try to upgrade it. And No, there is not 100% chance :))

About exp, if the rest of us reached 130 with that exp rate, in what world it will be fair to change the rates?!?

Just saying :)
Dracojoe

Post by Dracojoe »

Ahh all right that make sense thats why I see the msg that will be 12 hours not was premium only the time when I can do it again.Thanks
For exp why not ? I know you and others reach lev 120 long time ago even when was more hard, now at the rate of this area (swamp of screams) exp is not so hard like the old times the exp is there just want to not be the only one area with that rates having some others with more level and more hard mobs that need better reward in exp and yea its not fair for all who leveling in the old days maybe was not a good idea launch a new chronicle and not do a clean wip then all start the same just my opinion not mentioning that there is some other things not so fair for all people but ohh well why entrance in discussion that not going to go anywhere
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

It is wrong because server its very easy as it is. Not the exp is the problem, its your gameplay. No offence. But I’m just a human after all, I can be wrong.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

None of the things you reported are bugs, closed as invalid.
Also regarding mobs exp and sp those values are retail and will not change unless some retail patch upcoming will alter them.