FF server

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Musashi

FF server

Post by Musashi »

Hi all,

I am a little disappointed with the server settings so far.
I feel like I'm playing the official, but much harder.
It is a 25x server, where I would like to farm and have fun, but it seems that it has been transformed into a 0.001x server where I have to wait 2-3 years to have top items and 120 lvl ( if I will be crazy enough to keep my computer open 24/7).
I will put some print screens on one of our competition, where you can buy everything on shop, with items dropped by mobs, except for the epic jewels, which are bought on donations coins, and some items that are bought on pvp coins (ppl is tempted to play events).
They understood that you can't do quests and mobs like on the official server so they implemented the shop!
I want to log in here and have fun, not be more difficult than my job!
Saint77

Re: FF server

Post by Saint77 »

I agree in most parts with Musashi. New shop its unbalanced. Most of the common items in this chronicle are for donation coin only.
I have played here, for a while now, just for the reason that is not a donor server, where only donors can have items. Donors have premium wich is more than enough. They can buy top items faster than others, but others suppose to be able to get those items in game also.

Blue eva shop is useless how it is now.
You take out mana potion from adena and put it with 10 BE, I use 8k mana pots daily.

Mystic crystal on donation its so wrong...you cant make it in game because mystic tavern not working.

Short story : In my opinion keep on donation just epic stuff: dragon jewells, claws, krishna and leviatan. Maybe some enchants from 20 to 25 and move all the rest in general shop or blue eva.
The game is not hi5 anymore, those items are normal items wich everybody should have in order to farm properly.
Just my opinion ... If others players say nothing I guess they like the shop in game and its just me who thinks like that.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

The shop is first implementation I did not say it will stay like this, anything can be adjusted.

And from what I see in those pictures that shop is from a high rate server, you can't have some items at shop as on a high rate pvp server.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Musashi is absolutely right, in my opinion. We are playing here like an official server, but more hard. After almost 1 month playing here, i'm still lvl 106, playing 12-16 hours/day. This is insane for a supposed 25x server!

About the shop: As I said you, your mind is still in pre-awekening versions (h5). Let me try to help you:
1 - That potions you puted for blue eva are USELESS, except for mana potions, and as Saint77 said, this doens't make sense, mana potions should be just like before, on adena shop;
2 - That Cloaks are USELESS (both cloaks on donation and adena shop). The cloaks we can get from 4th job quest are so far better (more p.def and also m.def). The cloaks to add on shop (not only for donations, ofc) should be Legendary Cloaks (Aden, Elmore, Elmoreden, Ferios) and their enchants;
3 - Your Soul Crystal Stage 1 shop is one more useless thing. Nobody will waste time compounding crystals till stage 8. This take a lot of time and believe me, this is not FUN. I've tooked 3 hours buying/compounding that, and after 120 Stage 1 Soul Crystals bought/compounded i got 1 Stage 4 Leona's Soul Crystal. Suggestion: move the Soul Crystals stage 15 and Mystic Soul Crystal shop to adena/coins shop, and add Seven Signs/Lilith and Anakim Soul Crystals Stage 10 for donations;
4 - Remove that recipes from shop (Nobody NEVER will use them);
5 - Move Dyes/Codex Shop to Adena/Coins shop (not for donation);
6 - Some boosts you can add on Vote Coins AND Donation shops: Leona's Scroll Buff, Valiant Scrolls, Freya's Art of Seduction, Freya's Bloody and Freya's Dark Rune, Exp Runes, Maphr's Rune (and no, this is not "high rate stuffs". This are things sold on Official Server (by donation, and events). And keep in mind these things are CONSUMABLE items;
7 - Think a way to add Warrior, Knight and Wizard Circlets (and their enchant scrolls);
8 - Think a way to add Savior's Mask (and their enchant scrolls);
9 - It's almost impossible compound Venirs Talisman till max lvl (stage 24) with retail chances. Think a way to upgrade it (and also Sayha's Talisman);
10 - Don't add exclusive items for donations;

For now these are my points. I hope we can help improve server gameplay, cause for now, server setup is so far from a mid rate Fafurion Server.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

hi,
@Costy
There is no private Farfurion client that has drops and mobs just like the official server, I showed just what solution they found to solve with all new things in Farfurion (weapons, armors, jwls etc).
About quests, I do not pretend that you repair them, it would be a total waste of time, just to find a simple solution (shop or npc).
@Sauron
a very detailed list, good job!

Regards,
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

You have to give me some time to do this, I will keep on donation only epic raids stuff (weapons,jewels, shirts, etc) all other things will be added to vote and event coins or adena.
Sauron

Post by Sauron »

You have all the time you need, Costy. We understand that you are busy. You have a job, a family. Our suggestions are just about to make ML2 a great Fafurion Server with funny gameplay.