attack speed limited

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Calin

attack speed limited

Post by Calin »

Question .... attack speed is limited to the maximum value of 3500? on homulunkus :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
And if possible the items for obtaining the Dragon weapon augumentation especially dragon power crystal can be bought. dragon power crystal according to l2wiki falls only at the Treasure of Seekers event. Thx
Saint77

Re: attack speed limited

Post by Saint77 »

I can sell you some dragon power crystals if you want. It can be obtained in game, here.
About attack speed limited at 3500, If you think you lose some attack speed, just imagine how much I’m loosing :)). I dont care that much about the cap at 3500, personally I think its ok like that, but I’m not the only one playing here.
Calin

Post by Calin »

only tarod card obtain in this momment dragon augument stone.. when does the event end? ... and no I don't buy from you on silver, anyway I see that you are against any proposal ( items change to npc for elcyum , atack speed limit )... I'm thinking if you invest in a dw weapons to have all the benefits they offer you
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Tarot event its not time limited here, it all the time.
I’m not against all the suggestions, I just want to keep a balance between donors and less fortunate players.
I can say that I know this server better than anyone, for that reason I express my opinion.
I was the first to have Top dragon weapon and that was very long time ago.
Make a suggestion that is needet and good for all, not just fore some players and I will support it.
Calin

Post by Calin »

Post by Saint77 » 05 Apr 2021 19:32

Tarot event its not time limited here, it all the time.

and yet you said it was limitless, didn't you?
you talk a lot and ......
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Mai Caline, you sure play on the same server as I? Tarot its all the time , now Its temporaly disabled because GM is trying to find the source of the lag. Everyone knows this, but for some reasons ... you dont. You are not on Masteroflineage discord? You dont speak with players in game? You want that bad to prove me wrong? You worship me somehow? :))