FF merchant shop

Talk about everything related to ML2 Server.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Saint77

FF merchant shop

Post by Saint77 »

Hi Costy, I dont know if is just me feeling like that but merchant shop should not be deactivated. Now we farm adena just to buy R-shots. Lots of us are 95+ already in R shadow. Adena drop its ok if you keep the same prices on merchant. Hellios weapon was 500kk ... after 24 hours farming I'm still under 100kk. Plus that its needed a lot of adena to improve those items from merchant. Hi5 items are irelevant in this chronicle. Players please feel free to say your opinion as well. Regards,
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: FF merchant shop

Post by CostyKiller »

Ok, I’ll prepare an update for tomorrow.
Sauron

Re: FF merchant shop

Post by Sauron »

Saint77 wrote: 29 Oct 2019 20:54 Hi Costy, I dont know if is just me feeling like that but merchant shop should not be deactivated. Now we farm adena just to buy R-shots. Lots of us are 95+ already in R shadow. Adena drop its ok if you keep the same prices on merchant. Hellios weapon was 500kk ... after 24 hours farming I'm still under 100kk. Plus that its needed a lot of adena to improve those items from merchant. Hi5 items are irelevant in this chronicle. Players please feel free to say your opinion as well. Regards,
I agree to Saint. All that stuffs pre awekening are useless in this versions. The new shadow armors are better than old ones. FF is a new world with lots of such amazing things to do and items to farm/use/sell (on shop). For now i'll agree with Saint and suggest you to add Soul Crystals Stage 10-15, and Mystic Soul Crystal. After shop is done i can see and suggest anything more.