[FF][DONE] Vitality Maintaining potion

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Dracojoe

[FF][DONE] Vitality Maintaining potion

Post by Dracojoe »

After today fixed bugs (good work for that) vitality drop to 0 killing just 1 mob I know this is normal but at least give us something to keep vitality like for 1-2 hours in GM shop at reasonable price ,thanks .
Saint77

Re: FF Vitality Maintaining potion

Post by Saint77 »

I propose even better, make it back how it was, without vp everyone will farm for almost nothing. Vitality update is for servers that have all kind of vitalty maintaing potions/scrolls - not our case :).
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Hi Costy,
You did something to vitality...I wonder who is happy about it since we played with full vitality untill now.

On forum I saw only 2 ppl posts regarding vitality - Joe said to add something for vitality maintaing and I said to make it back how it was. Dont know why you choose to work on a slow drain vp wich lets you without vp in 30 min.
I know it is your server and you do what you please, but consider also the newmbies who wants to enjoy your server. God knows I'm not a newmbie here and even I get frustrated some times on how hard is to exp. On another server x2 with starting quests working and without vp I manage 105 in 3 days ...here 20x and vp points I cant get to this lvl in 1 week if I where a newmbie.I'm talking about compensate ... lots of things dont work, help players in another way ... like vp and other things :)

Seems like we put things on forum just for show cuz you are choosing almost all time another path :)

Regarding CRP -again there was only 2 ppl posting on forum that blood alliance on drop/shop it will be nice - I have a feeling that you will try to fix clan rewards and Throne of heroes wich are not enough.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Vitality will be fixed in the next update, also I will add Blood Alliance as drop on mobs level 99+ with a small chance, and few more fixes.
I will implement the Throne of Heroes instance too, but need to make more tests until it works as it should.