Low rate server!

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Saint77

Low rate server!

Post by Saint77 »

Hello Costy and players, I suggest- if possible to add a low rate server. For me the gameplay is not challenging anymore and I’m pretty sure it will be the same for new ppl too after a while. The comunity here is great and pretty sure some of them will disagree and want to keep playing here even me on tw/sieges/epics. Dunno if is ok or not but I’m just throwing here and maybe others feel the same. Regards,
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: Low rate server!

Post by CostyKiller »

I'm not sure who will play that much on a low rate server, but if the request is global maybe I will open a low rate after the hardware upgrade planned next year, the hardware we currently have is almost at limits for a single server.

But on a low rate server all things must be work flawless...to be successful.
You thought of any rates?
You want high five low rate or classic low rate?
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

I was thinking something max x5 rates. For wich cronicle I will prefer to keep the one that we already have. I dont know either who will be willing to play but they are free to say their opinion. Also I was thinking to be with les buffs than now - like without 83 lvl buff from NPC. If is too much struggle from your part just forget about it.
erotixxx

Post by erotixxx »

I would agree on a lower rates server. If it was possible to lower the current server rates would be good, if not, i wouldnt mind starting on a fresh new server. Dont know my mates opinion on this, but i think they would agree also.
Another suggestion but wont be consensual is: besides a new fresh server with lower rates or changing this ones rates, would be stoping or limiting the botting on server. I'd like to point that i dont use bots, but at the same time i dont have anything against who uses them if they're allowed. But follow me on this tought (and i think it goes accordingly to what Saint said...): Per example: I get a minimum equiped dorf (+6 vesper armor/jewels/weapon) and i place it at gem dragons for the night...when i wake up i'll have like 200 or more BEAS and like 50 to 60 BEWS. I'll find it funny for a week or 2 weeks, gather thousands of blessed scrolls and after just gets "not exciting" and boring.
My english isnt the best, but i hope i make myself understood. :D Regards :)
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Hi,
I think you get bored on low server too, actualy you want a new server where to make a new start, doesnt matter you're full items in 1 month or 3 months.

Erotixx if you know a method to farm all night with dwarf in +6 and no buffs at gems dragon you're my idol!
erotixxx

Post by erotixxx »

Musashi if your problem its the buffs, you dont need an idol...you just need a better or updated bot program, or maybe better scripts on it :) I used that, and as i said clearly, as an example.
Musashi

Post by Musashi »

Thx very much !!
I like when ppl who dont bot explain me how to bot better !!
erotixxx

Post by erotixxx »

Read again...i said i didnt use them, bcs i like to really play the game instead of simulating that im a pro ;),,,never said i dont know how to use or program them. Got it now? :)
MissTres

Post by MissTres »

the point on bots is very correct...
any rate any server any chronicle has no meaning with botting.

why argue on the little things like the 2hour buff i dont get it.
better scripts and sh1t?? still same
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Closed as invalid.