Looking for a Clan

Recruit here players for your mighty clan, or find a clan.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Bizzaro

Looking for a Clan

Post by Bizzaro »

Hello!! Once or twice in game I shouted out asking if someone would take my Friend and myself into a Clan I never got an Answer either way. So I am Hoping by starting this new Topic Someone might answer it and except our Request for Joining an Active clan.

Even if we are not on at the same time. I am hopeful to hear from someone, Thanking-you in Advance if you reply .... :D
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

By Mark Twain.
MannyCalavera

Re: Looking for a Clan

Post by MannyCalavera »

Hello ! I'm new player here. If u dont find a clan we can make a small one or a constant party group for grinding. Atm I just created the account. Reply here if you are interested. I'm romanian and I play from gmt+2 timezone.
All the best !
wargoth

Post by wargoth »

Death Metal Clan is recruting mature players for PVE and PVP Pm Titania......or simply shout Death Metal Rullz
Bizzaro

Post by Bizzaro »

Sorry I did not respond sooner. thank you Manny nice to know new people are here.. And also thank you Wargoth. I'll talk with my Friend that I Party with all the time and see what we will do. But a clan for sure one way or another.
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

By Mark Twain.