[NEVALID][HOM] TvT

Toate rapoartele de erori rezolvate sau nevalide sunt aici.

Moderator: CostyKiller

Musashi

[NEVALID][HOM] TvT

Post by Musashi »

Hi Costy,

No one plays at the TvT, although there are always 10-13 players online.
The reward given must be increased.
For a superior jewel lvl 1 we need ~ 500 jewel energy (250 for greater jewel lvl 5 and you need 2 greater lvl 5 for a superior).
At the current rate you can do this in 100 days, if you are crazy enough/dedicated and play 5 TvT per day, or 250 days if you play 2 TvT daily.
On the server we do not have any player, from both categories, to participate in TvT, because no player wants to wait between 3 and 8 months to compound 1 superior jewel.

I suggest to increase the reward at the TvT, to be at least 10 jewel energy per each TvT, to make the event more attractive to players.

Regards,
Saint77

Re: [HOM] TvT

Post by Saint77 »

I agree to have some rewards worth fighting for. I think it will be a +++ for server to have a TVT alive. About what rewards, I cant say cuz some items become easier to get. Also some items become irrelevant. I was lucky to get my jewell energy on previous events, but some ppl are new here and they deserve a chance to farm it too.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

The current tvt rewards were chosen carefully, to keep a balance between the normal way of getting those items and tvt, I think they are good as set now since those jewels energy items will also be as rewards on other monthly events.
Saint77

Post by Saint77 »

Under current circumstances, no one is going to TVT. This suggestion was for a more alive server, we can discuss about what rewards are more fit in Homu, now that we have a better ideea how much time is needed for farming those things.
I always respect the majority. Majority was silent, so lets keep it like it is :))
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Inchis ca nevalid.