[HOM] A few things

All done or invalid suggestions are here.

Moderator: CostyKiller

DanteMD

[HOM] A few things

Post by DanteMD »

(1) Make Aden Treasure Chest and Shining Aden Treasure chest exchangeable, so we can pop them open on a char with a clean inventory, to help with faster sorting/storage. There seems to be no good reason to have them so restricted.

(2) Make Sayha Talisman lvl 7-8-9-10 exchangeable for easier recycling and compounding of older ones. Also don't see a legitimate reason for having it restricted. Ideally, just make them all exchangeable.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Re: [HOM] A few things

Post by CostyKiller »

I will take a look at them.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

So after testing Tarot out a bit, and arguing back and forth about balance:
(based on 1 run of 10k cards on test server and 2 runs of 5k on live server, and what I can see on L2wiki)

Absolutely useless drops (suggest removal or just replacement with other things)
1) Gemstone R (you're basically spending a fortune for crap drops)
2) Lvl 1 Sayha talisman box (you can buy it in GM shop if you wanna compound until you smash your computer screen)
3) Shiny shirt exchange stone (why does it drop if shirt packs don't drop?)
4) legendary dye packs (given so many stat options, you would need a ridiculous amount of tarot for 1 set)
5) giant's energy boxes (you can buy it, so...)
6) royal black save ticket/royal gold save ticket (it's real shitty to make players on homu use normal enchants when POW had Moe boxes)
7) lucky enchant stones (same as 6)
8) paagrio's warm breeze pack (1h) (junk, toi has vitality items)

Useful things to add/improve rates
1) Blessed Enchant Armor/Weapon R (add as junk drop)
2) Destruction Enchant Armor/Weapon R (add as junk drop)
(or maybe just increase rate of gran kain enchants, that will also fix it)
3) Elcyum crystal and elcyum (I know elcyum drops but it's around 20/run, used to get 80~120 back on POW based on around 6k cards)
4) Jewel energy (you need around 300/jewel, and I got around 20 in a 10k run, which is ridiculous given those evil compound rates)
5) Top-grade Love Potion - Party (it's on L2wiki list)
6) High Grade Talisman of Abundance (lvl 1-4) (it's on L2wiki list)
7) Authority Ornament (slightly higher rate)
8) Mystic soul crystal fragment (useful for newbs and boxes for SA crystal, slightly higher rate)

About the drop problem in DV - instead of modifying drop rates or whatever, I propose creating 4 new loot boxes (krisha weapons, helios weapons, eternal armor, levi armor) with 100% drop change of 1 item from the whole set range) but that drops from mobs with original drop chance of armor.

That way you have stackable items which you can open or sell, and nobody has a full inventory anymore.
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

About the drop problem in DV - instead of modifying drop rates or whatever, I propose creating 4 new loot boxes (krisha weapons, helios weapons, eternal armor, levi armor) with 100% drop change of 1 item from the whole set range) but that drops from mobs with original drop chance of armor.

That way you have stackable items which you can open or sell, and nobody has a full inventory anymore.
[/quote]

Better idea was suggested - just remove drop of items entirely and increase rate of shining aden chest, because it drops the same items. And make shining aden chest tradable or destroyable, if people don't want it or want to open it on another char whilst farming.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Updated topic prefix, I will take a look over this list soon, but you know that on tarot event can't be only good or useful items...
DanteMD

Post by DanteMD »

CostyKiller wrote: 24 Feb 2021 14:57 Updated topic prefix, I will take a look over this list soon, but you know that on tarot event can't be only good or useful items...
I do but 70% gemstone R drops seems like a slap in the face.
CostyKiller
Site Admin

Post by CostyKiller »

Closed.